Labour law and Labour market
- Working Terms and Pension Rights Insurance Act, No. 55/1980
- Rights and obligations of foreign undertakings that post workers temporarily in Iceland and on their workers’ terms and condition of employment, No. 45/2007
- Act on temporary-work agencies, No. 139/2005
- Act on the equal status and equal rights of women and men, No. 96/2000
- Foreign Nationals' Right to Work Act, No. 97/2002
- Holiday Allowance Act, No. 30/1987
- Prohibition on termination of employment due to family responsibilities Act, No. 27/2000
- Act on Trade Unions and Indurstrial Disputes, No. 80/1938
- Act on Working Environment, Health and Safety in the Workplace, No. 46/1980
- The Industrial Act No 42/1978
- Agreement between ASI & SA concerning Foreigners in the Icelandic Labour Market.
- Agreement on major development
Introduction to work and life in Iceland
European Employment Services- Iceland. Information for jobseekers and employers.
Everybody loses from social dumping - Poster in english.
- Directorate of Labour (Vinnumálastofnun)
- The Icelandic Directorate of Immigration (Útlendingastofnun)
- The National Registry (Þjóðskrá)
- The Internal Revenue Directorate (RSK)
- The State Social Security Institute (Tryggingastofnun ríkisins)
- Administration of Occupational Safety and Health in Iceland (AOSH)